- Maintenance and repairs – Power keep tripping, lamps (light bulbs) always failing
- Electrical installation condition reports (EICR) – Every 10 years or 5 for rentals / change of occupancy
- Additional socket outlets – get rid of those hazardous extension leads
- Installation of new electrical equipment – Got something new but no local power
- Re-wires – No cause for concern, we are used to working in occupied premises and very well house trained
- Kitchen installations – we put the power and lighting where you want it and provide ‘Part P’ certification
- New consumer unit (fuse box) – Get a modern, compliant solution for extra safety
- Garden lighting and power – From a convenient light or socket to enhancing the outdoors
- Smoke detectors – Linked, mains powered often over looked but provide such a crucial peace of mind
- Security lighting – Deter prowlers or just make those dark nights less hazardous
- Alarms – protect what’s yours
- Electrical surveys
- Electrical installation condition reports (EICR)
- Planned maintenance
- Lamp replacement
- Distribution board upgrades
- Upgrade of existing installation to meet current requirements
- Lighting upgrades
- Office refurbishments
- Fire alarm system installation and maintenance to BS 5839
- Emergency lighting installation and maintenance to BS 5266
- Data cable installation
- PAT Testing
All works to be carried out to BS 7671 (requirements fore electrical installations) with full certification upon completion with Part P notification included and dealt with as necessary.
Any part P notified installations come with an NICEIC backed warranty of workmanship.
Being a member of the NICEIC also means that the business is inspected annually to confirm compliance of quality and standard. Any queries or complaints will be dealt with as a matter of urgency to fully satisfy the client. This gives peace of mind to the client along with NICEICs complaint procedure as a safety net for them if communication should become strained.
The aim of this company is to provide a service built upon pride and excellence of work.
To stand firmly within the guidelines set out by the NICEIC and the IET upholding a reputation for true quality of workmanship to gain client loyalty and faith.
Using all of my 35 years of experience in this trade to put clients minds at ease knowing they can trust in the business to give them a reliable, no-nonsense solution to their needs.
- We are fully qualified to City & Guilds standard electrical installation with the latest update to 17th Edition requirements and have testing & inspection qualifications.
- Have CRB clearance, an essential part of accessing schools and colleges.
- ECS assessed, health & safety awareness (Affiliated to C.S.C.S), which enables us to work on sites throughout the U.K.